A New Capitalism
Organize an exhibition

Still do not understand how a videocamp display works? Click here!

Talk Filmes presents:

A New Capitalism

General Audience 2017 76min

pt-brseveral

pt-brenes

This movie is available for public screening at Videocamp. Organize your screening by clicking here.

Watch the trailer

Oxfam has launched a report showing that the richest 1% of the population owns the same wealth as the other 99%. What could be done to build a fairer world in such a social inequality? A New Capitalism brings stories about Brazilian, Indian and Mexican entrepreneurs that figured out an alternative to this scenario: build a new, fairer and more human capitalism. Owner of companies with social impact, these administrators believe that having a profitable business while fighting poverty around the globe is possible.

Directed by

Henry Grazinoli

Produced by

Talk Filmes

Coproduction

Dois e Meio

Sponsorship

Dana Incorporated, Alupar, Taesa, Mattos Filho Advogados, Aviação, Galpão Busca Vida, It3 Capital, BB DTVM

Official Support

Inketa, Seal Energy, Ambiental, Construai Martoni, Batuq, VideoCamp, Promotora Social México, Quanta Post, Estúdios Quanta, Juke!, Sistema B

Category

Documentary

4.8 rating
50 Screenings
1.22 K audience
1.66 K total aud.
  • Online (YouTube, Vimeo, etc)
  • Public screenings
  • Cinemas
  • On demand (iTunes, Now, etc)
  • Other media (DVD, Blu-ray, media kit, etc)

PRODUCED BY:

When the richest 1% of the population owns the same wealth as the other 99%, how to create a fairer world? A New Capitalism brings stories about Brazilian, Indian and Mexican entrepreneurs that figured out an alternative to this scenario: to launch new business models in which profit and social impact go together.

NEXT VIDEOCAMP PUBLIC SCREENINGS

24/07

19:00

Jaraguá do Sul, Santa Catarina | Paulo Lissa Zwolinski

Domingos Rosa

See details

The film's producer are the responsable for this schedule.

See complete schedule

Comments

Complete sheet

A New Capitalism (2017)

Age rating: General Audience

This movie is available for public screening at Videocamp. Organize your screening by clicking here.

Directed by Henry Grazinoli

Produced by Talk Filmes

Coproduction Dois e Meio

Sponsorship Dana Incorporated, Alupar, Taesa, Mattos Filho Advogados, Aviação, Galpão Busca Vida, It3 Capital, BB DTVM

Official Support Inketa, Seal Energy, Ambiental, Construai Martoni, Batuq, VideoCamp, Promotora Social México, Quanta Post, Estúdios Quanta, Juke!, Sistema B

Category Documentary

Theme (title) Human Rights Economics Social issues

ODSs ODS 8 - Decent Work and Economic Growth, ODS 10 - Reduced Inequalities, ODS 12 - Responsible Consumption and Production, ODS 16 - Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions

Audio and Subtitles

Audio Portuguese BR, Several

Standard Portuguese BR, English, Spanish

Close Caption --

Audio Description --

Sign Language --

Synopsis

Oxfam has launched a report showing that the richest 1% of the population owns the same wealth as the other 99%. What could be done to build a fairer world in such a social inequality? A New Capitalism brings stories about Brazilian, Indian and Mexican entrepreneurs that figured out an alternative to this scenario: build a new, fairer and more human capitalism. Owner of companies with social impact, these administrators believe that having a profitable business while fighting poverty around the globe is possible.